Thursday 13 October 2011

I was once a professional footballer, but now a musician – De Goldfinger

De GoldFinger
“I was once a professional footballer, 
but as you can see, you’re now
 talking with a pro musical artist.”
“A.T.M is the name of my upcoming album, watch
 out for it! The hit singles are Lady Bitch, Kpan Kpan Koro (Feeling Tempted), and Marija. Trust me, you don’t 
wanna miss this album, because I’m stepping out
 so hard – I mean really hard,” says De Goldfinger.
He says that God and his parents inspired his new album.
“Yes I must say there’s lots of discrimination to my person/career
 or you can call it racism, but it’s not only me, 
it’s everywhere,” says De Goldfinger.
He says that his role models
 are Wyclef, T.I.
He thinks that Nigerian artists 
are doing great.
And that he’ll like to collab with 
Flavor N’abania, D’banj and P-Square

No comments: