Monday 26 November 2012

Chris Brown deletes Twitter account after feisty exchange over Rihanna with comedian


Chris Brown has deleted his Twitter account following a furious exchange of scathing messages with US comic Jenny Johnson.
The Don’t Judge Me singer was dragged into the bitter row with the 30-year-old TV star when he sent a tweet about how old he looks for his age.
Chris wrote: “I look old as f**k! I’m only 23.”
Jenny then replied: “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person. RT.”
Chris decided that he wasn’t going to take the abusive message lying down and responded with a tirade of abusive tweets aimed at the comedienne who has regularly poked fun at him since his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
He wrote back: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Jenny then responded “Your mom must be so proud of you,” to which Chris quipped back “mom says hello… She told me not to s**** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.”
As the argument continued with both sides showing their disdain for one another, Chris managed to cause even further offence by posting the question “just ask Rihanna if she mad??????”
The posting prompted Jenny to suggest he “get some help. Seriously.”
At one point Rihanna – who tweeted an image of Chris topless in bed yesterday – even allegedly got involved in the dispute by uploading an image of the conversation to her Instagram page along with the caption “who has the time” but quickly deleted the post.
The argument ended when Jenny decided to stop taunting Chris, writing: “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to s**t and fart on me.
“I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.”
Chris followed by saying: “Back to life… To teambreezy… Know that I’m not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches crazy..
Further proved my point of how immature society is. #CarpeDiem. Catch me in traffic…”
He then removed his Twitter account.



Source: UK Sun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired of chrtis nd riii..abeggiii

Anonymous said...

reslly so why did hr deleteit sef..smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh