Monday 26 November 2012

Chris Brown Attacks Female Comedy Writer (NSFW) UPDATE: As of Sunday night, Chris Brown’s Twitter account appears to be offline.


Chris Brown Back In Court, Fails Drug Test; Rihanna Tweets She's Praying For Him

UPDATE: As of Sunday night, Chris Brown’s Twitter account appears to be offline.
 many people on Twitter, former news producer and current comedy writer Jenny Johnson (under her handle @JennyJohnsonHi5) frequently makes fun at the expense of controversial R&B singer Chris Brown. But unlike most, Johnson found herself the target of an extended vulgar, sexist response from Brown on Sunday afternoon.
Johnson, who is often cited as one of the funniest presences on Twitter, has poked fun at Brown ever since his 2009 arrest for beating his former (and maybe current?) girlfriend Rihanna, largely due to his apparent lack of remorse. One of Johnson’s most popular tweets, “Call me old fashioned, but Chris Brown should be in prison,” was retweeted 1,869 times.
But it wasn’t until she tweeted the following that she grabbed Brown’s attention: “I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I’m only 23…”
Brown, who has 11.6 million followers on Twitter, responded by hurling sexual, graphic insults toward Johnson. (The full, NSFW exchange is below.)
This is hardly the first time Brown has found himself in trouble due to Twitter. Earlier this month, the singer posted a photo of himself dressed as a terrorist for Halloween, which many found to be racist. In fact, he’s even gotten into it with Johnson (as well as a few other funny folks on Twitter) in the past, but never to such a disgusting degree.
After his performance at the Grammys earlier this year, Brown fired off aggressive tweets directed at his critics before deleting them. Whether he deletes this ugly episode with Johnson remains to be seen — but don’t worry, we have screengrabs just in case.
Again, the Twitter exchange below is very NSFW.
I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as fuck! I’m only 23…
@JennyJohnsonHi5: I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person. : take them teeth out when u Sucking my dick HOE.
@JennyJohnsonHi5: I should fart while ur giving me top. “Seize the day” #CarpeDiem
Your mom must be so proud of you. RT@chrisbrown@JennyJohnsonHi5: I should fart while ur giving me top.
@JennyJohnsonHi5 see.. I don’t even have to tell u what u already know. Thanks HO!#bushpig
http://t.co/WpuEMPOP #SuckIt RT@chrisbrown@JennyJohnsonHi5 see.. I don’t even have to tell u what u already know. Thanks HO! #bushpig
@JennyJohnsonHi5 mom says hello… She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to shit right on the retina, ….#pinkeye
YOU FLIRT!!! RT @chrisbrown:@JennyJohnsonHi5 mom says hello… She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to shit right on the retina,
Let me leave this bitch alone… It’s good to know my worth by listening to a bitch that is worthless! #iwin #bushpigswag
Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to shit and fart on me.

Source : huffingtonpost

No comments: