Friday 23 November 2012

Lil Wayne To Retire From Rap After “The Carter V”


Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V” will be his last before retiring from the music biz .Lil Wayne’s only got two albums left before he turns in his keys. The release of the highly-anticipated I Am Not A Human Being II is scheduled for February 19th, after which he will release The Carter V, and retire. Wayne states that as his interest grows in otherdomains, his passion for the recording studio has dwindled.
“I know y’all want me around for a little bit, [but] Tha Carter V is my last album,” he told MTV. “I’ve been rapping since I was 8 years old; I’m 30 now. That’s a long time, and I like to do so many more things, and when I like to do something, I end up loving to do it real quick. And I love to do something, I’m fully focused on it and it only, and music sometimes is not that ‘it.’”
No word on whether he will tour to promote the album following its release date. What do you think? Will he end up producing, or make a “comeback” in a couple years, as a lot of artists have done? Anything to do with the seizures?


Source : MTV NEWS

No comments: