Friday 15 February 2013

Karrueche Tran still loves Chris Brown

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran

Karrueche Tran still loves Chris Brown.
The 24-year-old model dated the 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker before he left her in October 2012 for ex-girlfriend Rihanna - who he was convicted of assaulting in 2009 - and because the pair have their clothing line, The Kill, together, Karrueche insists the pair will always have a close relationship.
Speaking to the February/March issue of Vibe magazine, she said: 'At the end of the day, [Chris] will always be a friend. We'll always care about each other. We won't allow that to interfere. Our business is business.
'I do care about him and I do love him. Family is very important to me, and I've always put it in my mind to remember that.
'He'll always be in my life because we have a line together.'
Karrueche remains positive about her life at the present - despite the difficult situation between herself, Chris and Rihanna - and has no intentions of settling down any time soon as she wants to focus on her career.
She continued: 'It's a lot going on [in my life] but it could be a lot worse. And that's how I look at life. I take it for what it is.
'I move forward, grow from it and at this point, that's what I'm doing. I'm not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face.
'For me, I'd love to meet somebody and grow and build a foundation, but I don't want to even think about marriage right now. I can't even get a clothing line out.'


No comments: