Friday 15 February 2013

Romance facilitator Ne-Yo

Ne-YoNe-Yo

Ne-Yo was 'facilitating the romance' on Valentine's Day.
The 'Closer' singer was performing at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles last night (14.02.13) so unfortunately didn't get to share a traditionally romantic evening with his partner, Monyetta Shaw, although he didn't mind because it meant his songs could soundtrack other people's dates.
He exclusively told BANG Showbiz: 'My Valentine's Day was sound check, then a show, so I was facilitating the romance for other people, that took up most of the night. Then from there I had to get a plane to Houston [Texas] to do another show. Not that romantic this Valentine's Day. But as long as I can spark the romance for somebody else it's all good.'
The vocalist also offered his advice about the best ways a man can romantically surprise their loved one.
He said: 'The most romantic is always the one that requires the thought. A lot of people would assume that because the music industry has been good to me and I have a few pennies in the bank that I would shower somebody with expensive gifts. That's not how I operate.
'I feel like it is truly the thought that counts, it's about giving her that bottle of perfume that she loves without telling you what it's called. That shows you pay attention.'
In celebration of MasterCard's 15th year as partner of The BRIT Awards, Ne-Yo is giving music fans the chance to join him on his forthcoming tour. Enter the competition at Somethingforthefans.co.uk

No comments: