Friday 15 February 2013

Russell Brand: 'I want to get married again'

Russell Brand

Russell Brand
Russell Brand wants to get married again.
The 'Arthur' actor says he is open to tying the knot for a second time even though his first marriage, to Katy Perry, ended in divorce after just 14 months.
He told E! News: 'I suppose [I will get married again], if I meet the right man or woman.'
Before marrying Katy in October 2010, Russell, 37, says he was so obsessed with sleeping around, it took over his life.
He said: 'I was once so devoted to 'sh**ging' I would forget to eat. I was like those people in China who die because they're so into their Xbox they stop having dinner. I focus on other things now, like meditation and yoga.
'I spend more time meditating than having sex. Isn't that good? It was unthinkable five years ago. I think the quality of the sh**ging has improved, though.
'Yoga gives you an understanding of chakras and energy and how to umbrella the G-spot.'
While he has been linked to a string of women since his marriage ended, Katy, 28, is in a serious relationship with singer John Mayer.lolz





No comments: